Sunday, September 7, 2008

Edited photos! (my first attempt to use photo shop)

pretty flowers from the butterfly gardens

This picture is of a little girl trying to catch a butterfly on her finger. I did some edits on it oh photo shop and I think it looks really cool. I like how it emphasizes the pink in her dress.

This picture is of a waterfall that I took inside the butterfly gardens. I changed the saturation on this picture to get it to look like this. 

This is a picture of two yellow flowers that I took in the butterfly gardens as well. I traced around the flowers and kept them yellow, while making everything in the background black and white. I like this picture because it emphasizes the flowers and with the rest of the picture being black and white, it really brings out the yellow in the flowers.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My fav is the yellow flowers with the black and white background. I like the contrast. If you get real good at the photography thing maybe you could come here and take pictures of my kids!...You actually don't have to get good with the camera to come...our door is always open for a visit if you would like!
Rachel

MY BEST FRIEND!!

MY BEST FRIEND!!

Dance Girlies!

Dance Girlies!

My Favorite little girl Kayla boo

My Favorite little girl Kayla boo