Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Photoshop edits!!

Owl Butterfly :)
I colored my once pink pointe shoes blue :)
this butterfly was hiding behind the leaves i thought it was so cute!
my pointe shoes with increased contrast so the colors stand out more.
I increased the colors and intensity of the colored pencils.
My dog bagel :) I made him a little darker so the light didnt reflect off his white fur so much. Before he looked really washed out.
This plant used to be green but I increased the contrast and then re-colored the 2 leaves at the bottom and made them green again.
This butterfly was orange and black sitting on a green and white leaf.
This picture looks a lot more professional and the colors are more intense.
This is my first project I turned in for my drawing class. Its not a photoshop pic but hey I got a good grade so what the heck right?

No comments:

MY BEST FRIEND!!

MY BEST FRIEND!!

Dance Girlies!

Dance Girlies!

My Favorite little girl Kayla boo

My Favorite little girl Kayla boo