Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am in L O V E with these edited photos!!! :)

This is my second attempt at a collage for Amelia I like it a lot better then the first one.

This is the first collage I made. It took forever! And, aside from the cut outs around the 4 small pictures I still like it. She is just too stinkin cute to make any picture with her in it look bad. :)


I just brightened this one. It's one of the few close ups I got of her where she was'nt blinking lol.
I cropped this picture of kat and carson. And, I changed the color of her shirt so they have a little more color too them.

I also cropped this one and zoomed in on it. I changed some of the colors as well to make them less intense. I like this better because it makes your eyes focus more on the people.

No comments:

MY BEST FRIEND!!

MY BEST FRIEND!!

Dance Girlies!

Dance Girlies!

My Favorite little girl Kayla boo

My Favorite little girl Kayla boo